READY posts updates here—news, announcements, and other updates on the initiative.
Save the Children’s COMPASS is a platform for storing standardized programming guidelines, including six related to COVID-19:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Preventative measures at the community level
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Case management at the community level
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Case management at the facility level
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Sexual and reproductive health
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Risk communication and community engagement (developed by READY)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Mental health and psychosocial support
The COMPASS platform has an associated app that allows offline access to modules, making it accessible to practitioners in locations with unreliable access (or no access) to the Internet.
The COVID-19 Communication Network (CCN) curates high-quality communication materials, tools, and resources from global partners to address the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic. A project of READY consortium member the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs, the CCN is intended primarily for social and behavior change (SBC) and risk communication and community engagement (RCCE) professionals, but is available to anyone in need of COVID-19 communication materials. Read more
Produced by READY consortium member the Johns Hopkins Center for Humanitarian Health, COVID-19 Humanitarian “promotes the exchange of field-based COVID-19 program adaptations and innovations, facilitating learning among organizations in different sectors and contexts.” The site curates technical guidelines and operational field experiences from humanitarian actors in various settings. COVID-19 Humanitarian’s collection includes:
- A framework for preparing and responding to COVID-19, adapting existing programs, and addressing cross-cutting issues, from the strategic to the implementation level in a variety of health and operations areas;
- Guidance documents;
- Field experiences; and
- Questions and answers specific to COVID-19 operations in humanitarian settings.