COVID-19 COMPASS Modules
Save the Children’s COMPASS is a platform for storing standardized programming guidelines, including six related to COVID-19:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Preventative measures at the community level
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Case management at the community level
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Case management at the facility level
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Sexual and reproductive health
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Risk communication and community engagement (developed by READY)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Mental health and psychosocial support
The COMPASS platform has an associated app that allows offline access to modules, making it accessible to practitioners in locations with unreliable access (or no access) to the Internet.
This website is made possible by the support of the American People through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) under the READY initiative. READY (not an acronym) is supported by USAID’s Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance, Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA) and is led by Save the Children in partnership with the Johns Hopkins Center for Humanitarian Health, the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs, UK-Med, EcoHealth Alliance, and Mercy Malaysia. The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of Save the Children. The information provided on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of USAID, any or all consortium partners, or the United States Government, and is not official U.S. Government information.