What is READY?
The READY initiative exists to augment global capacity to respond to major outbreaks of infectious disease with epidemic or pandemic potential—such as the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more | Subscribe to email updates
- Kaya COVID-19 Learning Pathway (login required): includes online courses for strengthening technical capacity and soft skills and key documents library for the COVID-19 context, including remote working guides and resilience support.
- Save the Children’s COMPASS: Modular, standardized programming guidelines
- WHO COVID-19 Country & Technical Guidance
- WHO EPI-WIN: Risk communication, rumor control
- More curated COVID-19 resources collections
This website is made possible by the support of the American People through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) under the READY initiative. READY (not an acronym) is supported by USAID’s Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance, Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA) and is led by Save the Children in partnership with the Johns Hopkins Center for Humanitarian Health, the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs, UK-Med, EcoHealth Alliance, and Mercy Malaysia. The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of Save the Children. The information provided on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or any or all consortium partners or the United States Government, and is not official U.S. Government information.