What Tools are Included in the RCCE Readiness Kit?
In the wake of modern epidemics and pandemics – such as Ebola and COVID-19 – many lessons have been learned and tools and guidance were developed that can inform readiness actions and organizations’ ability to respond to public health emergencies (either within an existing humanitarian response or for a new outbreak that becomes a humanitarian crisis). These tools were developed based on these lessons learned.
Integrating RCCE into emergency Preparedness & response plans
Planning human resources / staffing for Rcce
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Community Engagement During Public Health Emergencies. SOP includes the following tools:
- How to Use Phone Trees
- Phone Tree for Community Leaders
- Sample Schedule for Meeting with Leaders
- Talking Points and Agenda for Community Leaders
- Talking Points and Agenda for Community Groups
- Develop and Validate a Community Map
- Tool to Help You Learn About Communities in CE
- Tool for identifying Issues and Root Causes in Community Meetings
- How to Develop a Community Response Plan
- Tool for Communities to Measure Progress and Use of a Virtual Community Bulletin Board